Last updated: June 26, 2013
Welcome to this Armed Forces Communications, Inc. (“AFC”) website (“the Site”). The Site is owned and operated by AFC d/b/a refuel, or on its behalf, or its affiliates or subsidiaries. For purposes of this privacy statement (“Statement”), AFC’s affiliates and subsidiaries are all part of AFC. Please take the time to read and understand this Statement. It explains our online information collection and use practices and the choices you can make about the way we use and share such information. Also note that this Statement only applies to our online collection and use practices and may be different from our offline collection practices (for example, information we collect without the use of the internet at one of our promotional events.)
NOTE WELL: By visiting and using the Site, you agree that your use of our Site, and any dispute over our online privacy practices, is governed by this Statement and our Terms of Service. Because the internet is an evolving medium, we may need to change our Statement at some point in the future, in which case we’ll post the revised Statement on this Site and update the “Last Updated” date to reflect the date of the changes. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Statement as modified.
- Collection and Use of Your Information
When you visit our websites, we may collect certain information from you. Refuel Agency may collect: (a) the email addresses of users that communicate with Refuel Agency via email; and (b) information knowingly provided by the user through our Services in informational sections, including any contact, registration, or application forms. We may also track information collected as you navigate our sites.
- Personal Information You Provide to Us
We may retain and use Personally Identifiable Information (PII) for our business purposes, including; to contact you, to provide services, to provide customer assistance, and to send online communications to you. The (PII) may include your name, email address, company information, school information, age, zip code, and phone number, as well as other information you provide us voluntarily. Refuel Agency may also desire to contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that Refuel Agency believes would be of particular interest. You will have the option of not being contacted by Refuel Agency and opting-out of such contacts in the manner set forth below.
- We May Disclose Your Personal Information as Follows:
- Vendors and other Service Providers
We may use third-party service providers for network, security, email, and hosting services. Suppliers and service providers are required by contract to keep the information received on our behalf confidential, and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
- Disclosure Required by Law
Under certain circumstances personal information may be subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or orders. Also, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request or to any other third party, it will only eventuate with your prior consent to do so. If we are ever legally compelled to disclose your personal information to a third party, we will notify you with the contact information we have unless doing so would violate the law or a court order.
- Disclosure of Non-Personal Information
We may share with third parties or service providers Non-Personally Identifiable Information about your use of our website, which could include demographics, interests, and other online habits.
- Child Privacy: We do not knowingly collect personal information about children. Our systems are not designed for use by children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or obtained personal information of someone under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our database within 48 hours. If you believe that this has occurred, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Security: We take the security of our data and client’s information seriously. We always take what we believe are reason able precautions to protect against unauthorized access to our systems and to prevent data from being disclosed to unauthorized parties. We follow generally-accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Links to 3rd Party Sites
- Changes to this Policy
If you have any questions or need to contact us, we recommend you reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your question is urgent, you may contact 866-360-9688.
Last modified: February 21, 2018
Copyright © 2018 Refuel Agency, Inc.; All rights reserved.