Refuel Agency Debuts its First Ever Hispanic Research Study
The 2017 Refuel Agency Hispanic ExplorerTM represents our first in-depth study on this powerful consumer demographic.
With Hispanic purchasing power projected to reach $1.7 trillion in 2020, and a median age of just 29 years old, this demographic wields incredible influence – making Hispanic research a valuable tool. But despite these stats, many marketers still lack an in-depth understanding of what makes these consumers different; how their heritage and culture effect purchasing habits and decisions, as well as media preferences and usage.
The study covers shopping habits, political views, higher education interests, career aspirations, job searching methods, media preferences and usage, as well as most effective advertising tactics, ensuring no-waste campaigns.
Some key findings include:
- Hispanics are loyal and savvy shoppers, using off-line and online retailers to obtain quality products of their favorite brands at value prices.
- Many are high achievers who are interested in higher education and influenced by digital advertising and word-of-mouth.
- They are hard-working entrepreneurs using job sites in search of a competitive salary, ideal work-life balance, and career growth.
- Hispanic media and digital platforms are the most trusted and often used channels.
- Traditional and digital advertising strongly influence actions, ranging from research to product purchase.
“We’re excited to launch our first ever Hispanic Explorer™ study. Our Hispanic research study shows the Latino market is a demographic that should not be ignored when it comes to finding job seekers, customers, or voters,” says Greg Anthony, EVP, National Sales Manager for Refuel Agency.
Visit the Refuel Agency website to learn more about Hispanic Marketing or to view our Hispanic Market Infographic. You can also request your full copy of the Refuel Agency Hispanic Explorer™ by completing a simple request form.
About Refuel Agency:
Refuel Agency is the largest full service marketing and advertising agency dedicated to helping brands reach teens, college students, military personnel, multicultural and local communities across the U.S. We combine proprietary Hispanic research, tactical insights, and exclusive partnerships to build and execute media and content strategies that deliver incomparable scale and value with precision.
Author: Refuel Agency